30mm coil spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

voodu3

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.wheelers.com
I’m working on the suspension on my 80 and I’m looking for a local to Chattanooga source for some coil spacers to level out the suspension. Particularly some 30mm ones for the rear springs. If anyone knows where I might find some I’d appreciate it. Thanks

I may have some. The parts store cheapo ones also work well in the rear.

Should be at the shop tomorrow lunch-ish, working on the Unimog if you want to stop by. The rear ones are Mr. Donut or some other silly brand - coil spring helpers. Not Toyota specific. I think they sell for $25-30 over the counter. I have a spare set of front spacers as well.

. Ok cool. Let me know if you want to sell yours. Every time I go to the auto parts store and ask for a part for the LC they act like they’ve never heard of a land cruiser. Thanks

That thing is awesome! @oldredfj60 I love those rigs.

I know I'm kinda late now, but if you're still looking for spacers, I want to get mine off my truck, they are tough dog, for 80 and 100 series.

well, they are still on my truck....
When took my truck to install the OME lift kit the guy left them there, but that's a different story that didn't end up very well.
I don't know if the coil spring compressor would be enough to get them out or I need to disconnect the sway bar, take out the caliper and disconnect the shocks to get the axle down.

I would think a coil compressor would be enough to get them out but I’m not sure. I haven’t removed them before. If you decide to tackle removing them let me know. I’d be glad to give you a hand with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom