3 to 4 months off road trip Adventure summer 2021 Leaving from Coral Springs FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys,
I'm planning on leaving by the end of April / beginning of May this year for a 3 to 4 months off-road trip. Please see the image with the rough route I'm planning.

My background:

* 36 years old, single no kids, straight, and have a Labrador extremely well trained and lots of travel/outdoor experience.
* Financials in order
* 4 cross-country motorcycle trips, road/off-road dual-sport bike.
* 1 cross country F350 4x4 trip, road/off-road.
* Blues, jazz, rock, and house music.
* Whiskey and wine, not much of a beer drinker but I can share a couple of glasses.
* Cigar
* 420 friendly
* Planning on camping as much I can but sometimes I like to stay in a hotel for a shower and etc...
* I don't like to plan a trip to the teeth, dates, and location times, hotel reservations... I like to have a plan but be able to change without stress.
* No dramas
* I don't have a ton of experience going 4x4 since my background is more in motorcycles but not afraid to play on the dirt.
* I'm very resourceful, base knowledge in electrical and mechanical, and worked in construction before.
* Just bought a 2000 Jeep XJ that I'm currently upgrading with a 4.5-inch lift kit, front locker, KM3 tires 32x11.50R15, winch, and etc...
* I don't want to make a big group kind of thing but maybe from 2 to 4 rigs max would be nice.
* Don't care about age, sex, religion, or politics that are different from my point of view, as long you respect me you are going to be respected.

If anybody interested to come along for any leg of the trip or to do everything let me know. We can talk schedule to talk...
Thank you and Happy Trails...

777777777777777.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom