3/26/11 (1 Viewer)

I don't meen to do the same run that is already planned for the next weekend, but a group af fj's and I are going up to do missourie and Illinois gulches tomorrow if anyone want's to come. I know it's short notice but I wasn't sure when and what time they where going to do it. As of now I am meeting them at the rainbowfalls parking lot at 9:30 am. I will let you know if anything changes.

Saw you guys all lined up off of 67. Cool looking rigs, looked like you guys were going to have fun.

We had a good turn out, I think it was 7 rigs altogether. There was 5 from denver and 2 of us from the springs. Anyhow we went right to litlle moab and played around on the rocks. I didn't see you luke. You could have stoped in .
Anyway I went into woodland park for something to eat and a little nap so I would be awake for the night run as well. I had a great time and got to see the fj do some crazy stuff that I didn't think it could do. Here are some pics at little moab.

Last edited:

Great pics. Love the bumper on that yellow Fj. Looked like the guy with the orange rig had quite a bit of money wrapped up in his rig. I went by incognito in my wife's Jeep. We were on our way to Denver via 67 through Deckers, the wife says I talk too much when I get around other 4x4 guys, so I wasn't allowed to stop. Deckers was a great drive, you can really tell spring is here down by the Platte river. come out next weekend too. :)

If I get enouch done during the week I probably will be there. There wasn't a yellow fj it was just the orange one in the sun so it looks yellow. It's a lot of money but it looks sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom