2nd Row Seat Belt Height Adjuster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mag

Threads
My passenger side 2nd row seat adjuster would not function. I looked for discussions on these issues with no luck. I ended up taking it apart and repairing it without much dificulty so I thought I would share this. The plastic push button and slide would not work. You have to remove the side plastic panel in the cargo area. There are tutorials on this and it is a little time consuming but not difficult. When you reinstall this panel make sure you have all the white push-in plugs. These can be obtained at your Toyota dealer as they are used in other Toyota products. You then need to pry the head liner off where it runs down along the window and door. Be careful and use a plastic trim pry bar. The slide adjuster rides in little white plastic tabs insice the headliner and mine had been hit or pushed out of these tabs so it would not slide properly. You can push it back in without much difficult. The entire belt assembly can also be removed easily with 3 bolts if you need to replace it. I hope this helps someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom