2nd GEN Sequoia 4WD system vs LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I'm usually haunting the LC forums (100 owner), but I am looking to get rid of my wifes Outback. She likes the 2nd Gen Sequoias and I've been pouring over articles and searching MUD to no avail in trying to learn more about the type of drive-train in the 2nd with 4WD. Some articles hint at it having full-time 4WD and others make it sound like a part-time system.

I had a 2010 Tundra, obviously part-time 4WD. My only stipulation since we live in Michigan is a vehicle having full-time 4WD and I'm not sure if this puts the Sequoia on the chopping block.

I was caught off-guard looking at a 2019 SR5 TRD Sport yesterday and I noticed a CDL switch which leads me to believe it could have full-time 4WD.

What's the verdict?

Hi all,

I'm usually haunting the LC forums (100 owner), but I am looking to get rid of my wifes Outback. She likes the 2nd Gen Sequoias and I've been pouring over articles and searching MUD to no avail in trying to learn more about the type of drive-train in the 2nd with 4WD. Some articles hint at it having full-time 4WD and others make it sound like a part-time system.

I had a 2010 Tundra, obviously part-time 4WD. My only stipulation since we live in Michigan is a vehicle having full-time 4WD and I'm not sure if this puts the Sequoia on the chopping block.

I was caught off-guard looking at a 2019 SR5 TRD Sport yesterday and I noticed a CDL switch which leads me to believe it could have full-time 4WD.

What's the verdict?
The 2nd gen 4wd version has the following selections:
2wd (rear wheel drive)
Awd (full-time 4wd, torsen center diff not locked)
4wd (torsen center diff locked)
4L (low range)

1663783046580.png

1663783066531.png

1663783088450.png

1663783105021.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom