2nd charlotte meet and greet. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's great...... Yeah I wouldn't recommend them for anything toyota.

I'd call carolina truggies or alpha 4wd (if their still around) That's what I will be doing when I replace my next bushings.

See everyone at 3.... I never really got an exact count as to who's comming but i'll get a table in the middle and we can always add on to it.

George it was good meeting you and let me know when you want help on installing that lift.
Here's the site for carolina truggies HOME | Carolina Truggies

Kyle as always it was nice to see you again.

Had planned to meet you guys, but my buddy called in need of some help. Some @$$holes broke into his camp in the mountains and vandalized it and he needed some help boarding it up yesterday. On the bright side, I got to go trail riding up near Wilkes...man was it muddy!!!

How'd the meet and greet go?

Good time. Nevrr been to a Flying Saucer before. The skirts were short, and the beer was tasty. Cant ask for much more. Had a very good time./

George it was good meeting you and let me know when you want help on installing that lift.
Here's the site for carolina truggies HOME | Carolina Truggies

Thanks Al. I might be in need of your expertise to make sure I do it right. I'll let you know. I'm going to start spraying PB on everything.

Good time. Nevrr been to a Flying Saucer before. The skirts were short, and the beer was tasty. Cant ask for much more. Had a very good time./

x2 on that. Did you get our waitresses to finally sit down and have a beer? :grinpimp:

Thanks Al. I might be in need of your expertise to make sure I do it right. I'll let you know. I'm going to start spraying PB on everything.

x2 on that. Did you get our waitresses to finally sit down and have a beer? :grinpimp:

Just let me know... like I said installing your lift is the easy part.

No she was still working when we left and that was about 90 minutes after you left or more... kinda lost track of time. :grinpimp:

Had planned to meet you guys, but my buddy called in need of some help. Some @$$holes broke into his camp in the mountains and vandalized it and he needed some help boarding it up yesterday. On the bright side, I got to go trail riding up near Wilkes...man was it muddy!!!

How'd the meet and greet go?

Not a problem... hope to meet you next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom