2f with 4 speed tranny (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an 1978 2f motor and an 4 speed tranny for sale, motor has 150 pounds of compression on all pistons. I have everything complete from the motor mounts ,starter, to all pulleys. I'm near the Erie,Pa. area thanks Bigmoose

Though i personally am not in the market for this (right now)...

I'm happy to have people post whenever there's something for sale locally... this can be very helpful. (though Zimm's right: you'll get more looks there, but thanks for postin' here too.) :beer:

Oh--by the way--it'd be helpful to everyone if you post your price (you could even put me in the market if it were cheap enough).

Looks like the 2f and tranny are sold,I'll let you know if it does go. Bigmoose

$400.00, I had the motor sold;but the buyer had a turn with the worst on his medical problems. Hopefully he's be OK.it's an 2f motor with 4 speed tranny, I have everything and I mean EVERYTHING but the carb. all new coil ,wires,plugs cap etc. this motor test at 150 psi or higher on all 6 holes and it ran great. Just wanted to give the locals first shot. Bigmoose

If i was in the market to do the 2FE swap in my 62 this would be a good deal - maybe - although I might need a later 2F to make it really worthwhile.

jumping jesus on a pogo stick manfred. you need to ditch the racing slicks you got on that rig. what the hell do need a 2fe for?

you need....

tires...
aussie locker...

that way you can drag yourself anywhere.

how is a 2fe gonna affect the performance of the 62 in any way???

Well step one is that I do now have an aussie locker - it went in a few weeks ago!

And yes I could use better tires.... (where's eric's number?)

<edit>

I could also use a lift/SOA

Online from Aussie Locker directly - I got it in about three days and it took me about three hours to install it. The worst part was just the tightness of the parts.

So far its good - no really bad habits from the locker.

Bigmoose, Is the 2F still for sale? Any idea on shipping to OR> Olazul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom