Wanted 2F power steering pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dekeman

SILVER Star
Threads
Replaced my 83,000-mile groaning and damp power steering pump with the one from City Racer, but it too is leaking and groaning (CR quickly refunded, great customer service as always) so looking for a newish, low mile PS pump that is known to work, not leak and doesn't cost as much as a new RAV4.

OEM part number is 44320-60071. Truck is an '83 60.

Don't really want to go Saginaw route as I am hoping to keep bone-stock truck bone stock.
Thanks, Derek

There's a shop in Los Angeles CA that might be able to rebuild your PS pump, if you want to reach out to them. Shipping might be a challenge for you in Canada, I don't know, but they rebuild a lot of Land Cruiser smog pumps, PS pumps, and alternators.

There's a shop in Los Angeles CA that might be able to rebuild your PS pump, if you want to reach out to them. Shipping might be a challenge for you in Canada, I don't know, but they rebuild a lot of Land Cruiser smog pumps, PS pumps, and alternators.

What might a steering box and pump replacement cost?

@Marmstr not sure what you mean by replace. If just buying another part to substitute your current part, it depends who you buy from. Spector Off Road has steering boxes for around $2K and PS pumps from $600 up. After taxes and SOR's shipping, you're probably looking at more than $3K if you buy from them. Other vendors would probably have used parts for less, though.

1671155855875.png

1671155986641.png

Big props to Georg at Valley Hybrids ( @orangefj45 ) who found me a sweetheart of a pump.
Thank you sir!

I’ll try to get it shipped out today.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom