28th Trip - Last minute (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FYI gents,

Short notice and sorry for that, but some of the Arkansas guys from the TW forum and I are meeting in Atkins at 0930 Sat morning the 28th at the Shell/McDonalds for a run up North Fork Illinois Bayou to Hwy 16. Some are going to leave then and make the run to Byrds for the Bonfire, and some are going to continue for a rest of the day trip and head home and some, including myself and two others as of now, will meander and find a good spot to camp, maybe Richland area or down by Middle Fork on Hwy 27 and return on Sunday. So far we have 6 vehicles committed to making the run, 5 tacos and one LC :clap:. Wanted to post up and let you guys know if anyone is interested in joining.

Last edited:
Was a fun run Saturday and Sunday. Hope to do another one soon before the heat and bugs take over. A few pics:

Lunch.jpg
waiting in line (1).jpg
spotter.jpg
camp 1.jpg
Camp 2.jpg

A+. Thanks for sharing some pictures. Between the weather and all the trees greening up, it looks like you had a perfect weekend.

Suprised no one was in that first pano pic, it seems every time I go through there on weekends it’s covered up in ATV’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom