24v Off Road Lights

umpqua

SILVER Star

Does anyone have suggestion on 24v off road lighting? Not real interested in LED and would like an old school look with covers. I'm not finding a lot (any) in 24v. Apparently looking in the wrong place.

Thanks.

I wouldn't consider them driving lights but they did work well for me in the fog.

They are Koitos in yellow and the covers came off but I always left them on.

MES

Ive been looking into the FyrLyt Nemesis 9000. They are Halogen and out-perform most new LEDs.
A plus for you is that they are already 24v. Made in Australia. They also have a more classic look vs the lastest LEDs that look like transformers.

NM Frontier

SILVER Star
You should have no problem running just about any LED light on the market on 24v, PIAA, Vision X , Hella and KC all have ones that look like traditional off road lights.

Indestructible 47

the 40 - the old cattle truck
I couldn't recommended the fyrlyts enough. The 250w versions. I have been running them for years now and they are seriously a bright light. Pics don't show it at all but these are in my books the only light that i will drive with. Really nice colour and can be changes from spot to spread beam on the back of the light.

20190919_214850.jpg

Top Bottom