2022??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Say, anybody willing to generate a 2022 calendar, I will be unpinning the 2020 after I shoot out this post. So I think we should pop a new one into its place.

I'm willing to help - you want google calendar or what?

How about a calendar of club events, and runs that we like to do, usually just a typed up list in chronological order, with dates. I would say look at the 2020 one, but I just unpinned it so it went waaaaaaaaay down the list.

Here is the 2019 Calendar to use as a model:

All,

Below is the Calendar for 2019.

Always check the forum as the event gets close for the latest updates, changes or special requirements for a run.

PMC Mud and Snow is February 16th so mark your calendars. Don and Jim will track the road closures in the areas.

Calendar 2019

January -17- Meeting Marlow Rd. Round Table, Santa Rosa, 7:00pm * Done Already had meeting

February 1-9- King of The Hammers- At the Hammers- Members will be their all week. check the forum for location for participation raffle.

February 16- _Lake Pillsbury 8:45 am, Leave at 9:00am- Jim Adams is Lead. Watch Ih8mud for an y changes

(Jim and Don will track weather and road closures for us)

March 14-17- Lone Star Roundup, Texas- Contact Ross Woody if you plan on going.

March 21 - Meeting Marlow Road Round Table, Santa Rosa, 7:00pm *

April 26-28- Mud-N-Yer-Eye Hollister Hills, Hollister CA, TLCA Sanctioned Event

April 30- May 5- Cruise Moab, Moab – Tony Twiddy

May 18- Fun Day- James and Amy’s-

July 13th - PMC Swap Meet, Petaluma (Larry Kitahara)- confirmed

July ??? McGrew Trail Ride – I have left this here in case they put a renegade run together but as of now there is no run.

August 2-4 - Fordyce (Larry Kitahara, Yodaman) Not Finalized

Rubithon- AUGUST 14 – 18, 2019

August 15-Meeting Marlow Rd. Round Table, Santa Rosa, 7pm. Meeting is Cancelled due to Rubithon

August 30-31- Fordyce- Tentative

September 7-8- Cantina for the Con Run- Labor Day Week End

September- 13-15- Marlin Crawler Round Up (Dion Mattei)-

October 4-5- Barrett Lake

October 17- Round Table, Santa Rosa, 6pm to eat 7pm meeting* Elections

November 1-3- Turf and Surf- Date To be Confirmed

December 7 - Yodaman's Shop- Christmas Party and Toys for Tots Collection- To be confirmed

Please let me know of any corrections.

*For all club meetings if you want to eat come at 6pm. Food purchase is your own responsibility, except at the October meeting. Also bring a raffle prize if you can.

If you want to add another run or are doing a run and want to open it to PMC members posts up on the forum.

Please check www.Ih8mud.com at our forum section the evening before a run for any last minute updates or cancellations.

Registration Links:

The following is the link to Mud-N-Yer Eye registration at Hollister. Frolic 2018

Here is Link to Cruise Moab Registration Waiting List, there event is full but they say they usually have cancellations REGISTRATION | Cruise Moab

Rubithon Link is up for On-line registration. REGISTRATION - Rubithon

Rubithon is June 22 to 26 on the RTF calendar
Marlin Crawler isn't up there yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom