Events/Trails 2022 UC Calendar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't leave me hanging bro!
LeaveMeHanging.gif

Last edited:
Talked to Steve, he’s going to get the calendar put together.
Hey All, would anyone be interested in doing Jumping Off trail/ Laurel Fork Mountain off 11 near Jocassee quick run/lunch on Saturday? I never made an event with my FJ 40 before I sold it, but picked up a FJ Cruiser barn find that I got working.. just going to dust off the cobwebs. It's an easy trail.. let me know.

Thanks!
Mark

Hey All, would anyone be interested in doing Jumping Off trail/ Laurel Fork Mountain off 11 near Jocassee quick run/lunch on Saturday? I never made an event with my FJ 40 before I sold it, but picked up a FJ Cruiser barn find that I got working.. just going to dust off the cobwebs. It's an easy trail.. let me know.

Thanks!
Mark
I wish these open invite day trips would happen more often. My first experience with the club was similar and met some great people I had no idea I would later consider friends (let alone know that I would end up with another 2 Cruisers). I have at least one day that I will be doing the same whenever the 200 gets sorted out finally.

Mark, I would join you here but already had a commitment elsewhere. Hopefully others can join you but some other time for me.

Thanks!
Mark
I was thinking about doing that Sunday. My Saturday is full as well, but I haven't been up there in far too long.

Raymond525, Let me check with my family on what their plans are for Sunday. Maybe I'll change dates till then. I still need to do my differentials on the FJ, god knows the last time fluid has been changed in them and it would be good to have that done before the trail ride. I did my transfer case and tranny last weekend. I'll let you know either tonight or in the morning. Maybe that will free up some others.

I am excited to meet the club members. I have met Marshall when working on my FJ 40, Jeff Taylor and LCNuts wife (he got called back to Hartsville during the Louisville Clemson game, so she picked up the parts) when giving away my spares for the FJ 40, but that's about it at this point.

Raymond525, Let me check with my family on what their plans are for Sunday. Maybe I'll change dates till then. I still need to do my differentials on the FJ, god knows the last time fluid has been changed in them and it would be good to have that done before the trail ride. I did my transfer case and tranny last weekend. I'll let you know either tonight or in the morning. Maybe that will free up some others.

I am excited to meet the club members. I have met Marshall when working on my FJ 40, Jeff Taylor and LCNuts wife (he got called back to Hartsville during the Louisville Clemson game, so she picked up the parts) when giving away my spares for the FJ 40, but that's about it at this point.
I think I am out for this weekend. The wife's GS350 went to the shop this afternoon and she is driving my LC until hers is repaired.
My company F-150 2wd is not making that trip!

Raymond

I’m hoping to get back involved with the club this year. I miss you guys very much and Wesley is old enough now that he’s wanting to go camping and off roading.

I started cleaning the 80 up today and have all fluids and filters sitting in my garage to do a full tune up.

Going to throw a battery in this weekend and get it running. I’m fairly certain I need to replace my distributor and ignition coil. Going to clean and grease everything really well first.

Ok folks, got all my fluids changed, going to try out my FJ Cruiser tomorrow around noonish at Jumping Off/ Laurel Mountain trail as mentioned above. I can make some PBJ's for anyone who lets me know they are coming! Short venture, maybe 2 hours. Good weather, let's GO! :)

Great Day! This would be a good run for a short day for folks in the Greenville/Clemson area. We went as far as we could ( some stuff is closed this time of year) to Jumping Off Rock overlook. Then came back down and drove to Brevard for lunch at Noblebrau Brewing. The view is worth the drive.

IMG_1271.JPG

lj1.jpg

IMG_1267 (1).JPG

IMG_2552.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom