2022 order for a Sequoia TRD Pro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wmb

Threads
I have an order at a dealer for a Sequoia TRD Pro -- it is supposedly a confirmed order in lunar rock. Is this an indication that this color will be used in 2022? The truck was coming last August but now looks like early September. New member and first Toyota!

Must be for a 2021. They likely would not have a TRD Pro model right out of the gate with the new truck. Maybe they are rolling over existing inventory for 2022 model year but if you got Lunar Rock it's almost certainly a 2021 model, unless Toyota is letting the Sequoia ride for another year as the Tundra platform gets vetted out.

the truck is at the dealer -- '22 trd pro in lunar rock. just waiting for dealer prep. I saw it today and the color is much better in person than in photos, particularly on the Sequoia. can't wait to pick it up!

Congrats! Agree Lunar Rock in the flesh is awesome, much better than in photos

Reactions: wmb
The pic of just the front is a better real life feel of the color.

unit 1.png

unit 2.png

I have driven the truck about 800 miles and am very happily surprised by the handling, ride and overall quality of the TRD Pro version of the Sequoia. It is a dated style, but with the '22 safety and tech upgrades, it has just the right amount of useful, easy to use features. Love the large, real knobs. I actually like the dated exterior... Particularly in Lunar Rock. The color reminds me of vintage Toyotas, Land Cruisers, and even 911's.

There are some cheap things that I feel would have helped by upgrades -- very cheap carpet under the rubber mats, and the headliner looks poor. As has been repeated ad naseum, some of the interior plastic is, well, plasticy...

tempImageSVVPOh.png

Looks great! Can you take a picture of the interior?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom