2021 Christmas Party, 6pm Tuesday DEC 14th in Old Colorado City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
OK, here we go!

This year, the club Christmas party will NOT be at Rudy's. Instead, we're grateful to @wonderlc for hosting us at his place in Old Colorado City. I'll send the address and these details in an email--so if you don't get the email tonight (Thursday, December 9th), then send me a Private Message/Conversation here on MUD.

Tuesday, December 14th
6:00pm to whenever the party ends!
location address will be sent in email

Jeremy is smoking a bunch of chicken
David and I will pick up sides, desserts, and beverages

We have some new items as door prizes from TLCA, and I'll be getting other items from 4Wheel Parts and/or Predator 4x4. David is going to donate some HuddExpo items, too!

Bring your family, bring your appetite, and bring a White Elephant gift for exchange (this is always a hoot!)

Last edited:
I will let Zac know about this since he is horrible when it comes to getting on MUD

I'm in!

I'll be there!

Reactions: SAS
Here's a little teaser pic for some door prize swag! Come on out--everyone gets a ticket! You might go home sporting one of these luxurious TLCA logo beanies! LOL

20211210_064605.jpg

on mids this year, so I won't be making it.
This is NOT what we wanted to hear!

TL did make a pecan pie the other day...it was tasty!

THAT's more like it! Wish you and TL were bringing one to the party!

Hope to see you on a monthly run soon! I suspect we'll do Schubarth/Rampart Range in January for a "snow run" (assumes we'll get some snow!)

Here are a few more items for the door prizes--a first aid kit bag, and two (TWO) soft shackles!

20211213_183735.jpg

I apologize for being late to post photos from the party--it was a good time, and the white elephant gift exchange was VERY interesting as always!

Here's a pic of our host doing final preps before dinner.

20211214_174716.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom