2021 4x4 Labs group buy info. (March 15-30) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds like we have momentum growing, please post up if you think you would be interested. If we get close to 10 people, I will call them next week for the details, unless anyone that has knowledge of exactly how they work their group buys would like to give us the info.

Let me know what the price will be. I’m in it for a rear swingout if that’s doable with the group buy.

Looks like past group buys were for 10% off. Checkout rherir website and do thematch to figure out total price, if it happens, i.will be ordering a rear bumper kit. This is way cheaper than buying built and should save some shipping costs as well.

Looks like past group buys were for 10% off. Checkout rherir website and do thematch to figure out total price, if it happens, i.will be ordering a rear bumper kit. This is way cheaper than buying built and should save some shipping costs as well.

Should we start a formal list to get commitments?

4x4 Labs GB:
1) wakesetter
2) InDaWoods
3) ...

Mud members, copy list & add your name to confirm.

Last edited:
Sounds good, and it does not have to be a rear bumper, any product works for the GB. Sliders, front bumper etc.

Please add me for sliders and rear bumper. Will need to obviously specify style etc but I’m down. As a suggestion, I would edit your very first post and list all of the interested parties there in a number so a reader isn’t lost going down the thread.

4x4 Labs Group Buy
  1. @wakesetter
  2. @InDaWoods
  3. @lp2k
  4. @ShedHead

Last edited:
Are you setting a timeframe? I’d be in for sliders and rear bumper and misc if it’s soon

I will try to call 4x4 Labs in next two days to get details on payment, timeframe etc. Stay tuned.

Ok, I talked to Simon at 4x4 Labs today. They are on board with the following parameters.

10 orders needed.
Need to give them a time frame and have the order open for 2 weeks. Something like March 15-30 for placing orders
Discount is 10%, order through the website and use the coupon code that they will provide us.
Most bumper kits will ship quickly, built bumpers are something like 12 weeks out, check website for current info.
Shipping is a concern, the best way for a group buy to save money is to ship a whole order on a single pallet to a single location where the buyers will pick up their goods, or to have one person go pick up a trailer load of product for people to pick up from. Based on the location of some of you that are showing interest, this won't be an option for most of this group buy. I will probably have a buddy grab my bumper while he's up in the area, so I won't pay shipping. Maybe we can get enough southern/central CA people to place an order that we can save some shipping $ for some folks.
I will continue to monitor this post and answer any questions that I can and steer it in the right direction.

Let me know if I wasnt clear about how anything in the group buy works, if we get to where it looks realistic, I will call Labs back and get the ball rolling, setting up an official timeframe etc.

I am on the Central Coast of CA, Pismo Beach area, if anyone from LA or Valley areas wants to work together to bring shipping costs down.

Let's see if we can get this going
Mike

Thank you for doing this part, if you can keep the list rolling, that would be great, if you could add what the person wants, that would be awesome. We might be able to get away with 8-9 people if several are ordering multiple items like sliders and read bumper.

Adding me to list and what I need. Went through the post and added what people wanted, please check these.

1. @wakesetter (rear bumper)
2. @InDaWoods (rear bumper)
3. @lp2k (rear bumper, sliders)
4. @ShedHead (rear bumper, sliders)
5. @Rusty Marlin
6. graham5david (sliders)
7. @jsix321 (rear bumper, sliders, ladder, clamp bracket, cargo racks)

Last edited:
@jsix321 bought the bar while we are buying bottles (big order for 4x4 labs)
I wish. Figured I'd go ahead, bite the bullet and knock this expensive stuff out. If I don't do it now I might not ever. Also I'll be buying the kits and making them myself. Originally I really wanted a slee rear bumper but saw the price on 4x4labs rears as a kit. I can buy all the stuff I'm wanting as a kit and build them myself for less money than buying just the slee rear. Planning to buy the rear bumper and sliders for sure, and as long as nothing changes going to grab a few other things as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom