2020 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Since 2020 has been such a crappy year so far, let me pile on. As much as we hate to say it, the 16th annual Southern Cruiser Crawl has been cancelled. The CottonLand Cruisers BOD has given this decision much thought and with the current climate surrounding the Covid 19 situation we just can't figure out a way to gather like we normally do. Trying to host 200+ rigs and feed 300+ would be a social distancing nightmare and we'd hate to see anyone get sick.

We want to stress that the PARK IS OPEN and I'm sure the folks at Hot Springs ORV park would love for you to still come and wheel the park during those same dates. 2021 Crawl dates will be Oct 7-10. We hope things will be much better in 2021 and with 2 years to plan, we know the comeback Crawl will be even better!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
RV spots, cabin reservations and camping spots are still reserved for the 2020 dates but please let the park know if you will be attending during the Oct 8-11 dates.
RV spots, cabin reservations and camping spots can be moved to the 2021 dates (Oct 7-10) but YOU will be responsible for calling the park and booking those dates before 7 October 2020. If you do not confirm the spots needed for Oct 7-10, 2021 they will be open for anyone that wants to reserve them.
HSORV office phone: 501-625-3600

Again, We are just as disappointed as you are about this news. CLC takes great pride in what the Crawl as turned into and we look forward to making Crawl 2021 even better!

I hope that some of you will still be at the park during the original dates! Remember, call the park to let them know if you are coming as well as reserving your spot for 2021!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom