2019 Highlander wet carpets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife has a 2019 Highlander and starting last month we have been getting wet floorboards. I cleaned the sunroof drains and thought it was good until the next rain when it happened again. We ended up taking it to the dealer since she has an extended warranty and service plan.

First trip they said clogged sunroof drains and cleaned them also. Next rain soaked rear passenger side and under front passenger seat.

Trip 2 they pulled the headliner cleaned drains again. Next rain soaked rear passenger side and under front passenger seat again.

Trip 3 headliner again and replaced the lines due to a kink in the line. Next rain soaked again in the rear passenger side and under front passenger seat. They also supposedly checked the AC drain lines and roof rack rails.

Any other ideas? I’ve detailed and dried the carpet 3 times now and am getting outdone with this on such a new car with low miles. It seems isolate to the rear passenger side now. No staining on the headliner fabric although underside of headliner showed some light water stain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom