2019 Fall Colors Run (1 Viewer)

What dates work? Pick all dates that work, not just your favorite!

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As I recover from post-Hoedown depression, I realize there is solace to be had in looking forward to the annual Fall Colors run. Tradition has has put us in the southeast in October for Fall Colors but I’m open to any suggestions. Typically a 3 day weekend type of trip, arrive Thursday night and depart Sunday.

Harlan? Windrock? AOP?

Pick any dates that work for you, not just the one that is best. Freeze Your Ass Off at FN is already on my calendar for Nov 21-24

Only dates I cannot do are October 4-6 but don’t let my lack of presence stop an otherwise good trip if that date works for the most

I only have 1 weekend off that month and I voted for it.

You have to go Conway, you started the thread.

Am I right I’m saying there’s a park somewhere in lower Michigan? Kalamazoo.

I honestly think the 18th-20th is the only one I could do, but even thats questionable. I hate October.

No go for me, month of October is full.

Depends on when and where for me.

Looking to see Harlan. Trying to find a weekend to rv and wheel . First weekend may be the only option but seeing as I don’t even know where my cruiser is, plans may implode.

Looks like my plan for October is to hit Harlan the 18th-20th. Levi/Justin/Carter are all headed there and it dovetails nicely into a work meeting in Cincinnati Monday.

Looks like my plan for October is to hit Harlan the 18th-20th. Levi/Justin/Carter are all headed there and it dovetails nicely into a work meeting in Cincinnati Monday.

Aiming for the same. Just waiting on a few parts to show up so I can get the rebuilt shocks in also waiting on reinstalled and new mounts welded up. Should be good to go so long as nothing is late.

If I don't get shanked by a turkmenistani hookers pimp in a German brothel next week I'll be there.

Airport hotels are a special brand of hell so...

Lol!! I'll be at the munich airport marriott actually.

s***ty part about working for an airline, you see a bunch of airports and the 3mile radius around them and that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom