2019 campfire permit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RET2

SILVER Star
Threads
Just a heads up the 2019 campfire permits are available on line. They are even required for propane cooking stoves so don't get caught without yours. The permits are for a calendar year. You can print off multiple copies if you have more than 1 vehicle.

Just got mine... so hard of a test.

Damn... forgot to take pictures of all the questions....I just passed.

Seems like common sense but this was the scene @chap79 and I stumbled upon on a run a couple years back. Took 12 gallons of water to put it out.

At least the they had built a ring around it.

For sure - but the key is to keep the fire IN the ring. :confused: Nice little breeze blowing that day - real recipe for disaster.

So true.... hate people sometimes

Bastards. Did a quick overnight to big bear this past weekend, it was a free-for-all up there w/ the gov't shut down. OHVs were on every trail they weren't supposed to be! And I could not verify whether you could have a fire in a Yellow post site (w/in the provided fire ring of course) since no one would pickup the phones but the last time I was up there when restrictions were in place the rings were roped off and signs saying no fires were posted. This time it was not so... o_O

Thanks for the reminder, Got mine!

Just a heads up the 2019 campfire permits are available on line. They are even required for propane cooking stoves so don't get caught without yours. The permits are for a calendar year. You can print off multiple copies if you have more than 1 vehicle.
Thank you for letting me know otherwise I’d be none the wiser. I did do it tonight and I put it in my truck. Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom