2018 Trail Planning Meeting (1 Viewer)

Official date and time...

Trail Planning 2018
Sunday January 14th at 5 pm
Rudy's BBQ (Colorado Springs, US HWY 24 and 31st Street)

Bring your trail books, schedules, calendars, etc.

See you there!

Last edited:
Reactions: SAS
I'm available those dates available at this time as well. Any thought of just doing the planning at the club meeting on Tues (16th)? We have the Schubarth trail run on Jan 20th as well.

I'm pretty much always available during the week after 5. I'll be sure to be at this meeting to help as I would like to lead a trail or two in the Salida area for the more built rigs who might be interested.

alright...lets get a date pinned down now that we are past the holidays. How does Saturday January 13th at 5 pm at Rudys? Not too late so if any Rising Sun folks want to come down they can. So does that work for people?

If we can swing it can we try for a Sunday or Monday evening? I also am free the evening of Tuesday the 16th (Which I'm guessing is the meeting) and Tuesday the 23rd. I'd really like to come.

I don’t know if I will make this one.

Keep in mind that China Wall is closed until June 15th, and Slaughterhouse is closed until May something.

I was going to throw Breakneck/Brown Pass in there for a Fall run. The colors up there are pretty stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom