2018 Razorback Ramble (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

6B4ECEC8-8C4E-4075-8502-8C7C2627826F.png

Am I too late?! ME and a couple of buddies were going to head out for a couple hours today.

Am I too late?! ME and a couple of buddies were going to head out for a couple hours today.

Yep, sorry about that. Some people wheel on Sunday, but most pack up and head home after being there for 2-3 days.

Edit: the park is still open and the trails are there. We the RLC aren't there doing the Ramble anymore.

I didn't quite make it to the group fun, but a couple buddies and me ended up hitting a few trails. We did mostly 2s, with a couple 3s. The 3s definitely let me know that sliders need to be next on the list! It would have been nice to have the rear bumper on, but it didn't come in in time.

Hopefully I'll make it in time for the next trip!

Had a great time this weekend guys! Best one yet! Thanks for all the hard work.

@OldTruck38 the boys missed you

I was miserable this weekend.
I did get a lot done on sitting up my 'new' house, but I sure am missing my trail time.

Tell those boys that I hope to see them sooner than later.
Good kids !

Nice pics @Peabody. I'm sorry I haven't gotten you your member shirt yet, been a crazy couple of weeks. Now that the Ramble is over, I'll have time. I see you live just right around the corner from me, so I could just drop it off sometime...

ECAAD07B-9B27-430C-A82D-D7DE6E6FEC0B.jpeg

Many thanks to these guys as well as others who didn't get in the picture. We couldn't do the Ramble without everyone's help!! Thanks guys!!

Thanks @YotaLance . No worries on the shirt; it's no rush. But yeah, feel free to swing by anytime! I was telling my buddy that I had seen your Tacoma lurking around the corner from me. I'll bet that thing walks over stuff that was making me pucker!

View attachment 1715894

Many thanks to these guys as well as others who didn't get in the picture. We couldn't do the Ramble without everyone's help!! Thanks guys!!

Hot, sweaty, rained on, and "I fxxxing hate pictures" all captured in one place. I love it! LOL

I was miserable this weekend.
I did get a lot done on sitting up my 'new' house, but I sure am missing my trail time.

Tell those boys that I hope to see them sooner than later.
Good kids !

We sure missed you. Hope all goes well with the move.

Great time, really nice raffle prizes, good trails and great friends to hang out with! Thanks for the hard work that went into the putting on an event like this.

Wife and I had a great time. So thankful to everyone who played a part in making the Ramble happen! It was nice to finally put a real face with a real name and then figure out who everyone was according to their nickname/Road name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom