2018 LC WHEELS ON 2010 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just swapped the 18"wheels and tires from a 2018 Landcruiser to my 2010 LX570 as a test to see how the ride will be. Then toyota center cap can be used on the rear wheels but they don't fit onto the front. The caps won't seat like there isn't enough depth to install. What can be done? I did notice that the front black cap that goes over the front hub is different on the landcruiser versus my lx570. the landcruiser hub cover has a recess where my black cap is smooth with no recess which is why I can't install the wheel center cap on the toyota wheel when it is installed on my lx. Does anyone know if the black hub covers are interchangeable? Is that what I need to do to use center caps on those wheels on my lx? thanks

Last edited:
I run Land Cruiser wheels on my 2010 LX. I was able to get the Toyota center caps to fit on the front by trimming them a little bit and taking the metal ring off of them.
IMG_5099.jpg

Thanks. I am running the KO2 in a 275/70R18. They fit pretty well but do rub a bit when in reverse. I also did the AHC lift/level in the front and that helped out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom