2018 Club Dues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rjs78

SILVER Star
Threads
Well, another year flew by and the next one is well underway! This is a friendly reminder that the Georgia Cruisers annual membership fees for 2018 are due. Monthly meetings are still the first Tuesday of the month (so this coming Tue Feb 6) – currently Fuddruckers near NorthPoint Mall in Alpharetta. Rides are monthly (except in the dead of winter.) We’re still mostly on Mud, but hitting on Facebook too. Dues are just $15/year (please add $1 if paying by PayPal to cover fee - send to paypal@gacruisers.com).

Forum GA- Georgia Cruisers (Still the best forum for the club's communications)
Facebook - @Georgia.Cruisers <WITH a “dot”>(@Georgia Cruisers <NO dot> is not as current)Website www.gacruisers.com

If you haven't done so already, please renew at your first opportunity, and join us for meetings and rides.

Also, consider volunteering for something to help with the club. There's always something to help with, either in a role or a one-time activity. Maybe you have an idea for something fun – we’re all ears. Some examples of typical things:

Organizing/helping with an event (of any kind, does not have to be wheeling)
Facebook-master
Webmaster for www.gacruisers.com
2017 t-shirt, koozie, sticker or other doodad
Liaison with other clubs
Any of the Board of Director positions: Secretary, Treasurer, Membership, TLCA Liaison, VP, or Prez
Sponsorship coordinator
Misc
Post your own idea!​

Thanks! RJ

And I still don't see how to post this message to the group's facebook page, I don't have the "write something" or "post" selections anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Y’all aren’t in my part of the country (I’m the Centeal Region rep), but as a former GA Cruiser i keep an eye out. TLCA has a list of chapters in good standing and it seems GA Cruisers hasn’t responded to requests to get current.

Let me know if it’s an oversight and I’ll get you connected to the right person.

I wanted to confirm that the monthly meeting is this Tuesday, March 6th at Fuddruckers in Alpharetta. Not sure of time?

Bumpity bump for the dues!

Hi Guys,
I updated our TLCA Member in good shape form.
20180407_133413-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom