1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Club Dues

Discussion in 'GA- Georgia Cruisers' started by rjs78, Feb 3, 2018.

1. rjs78

rjs78 SILVER Star

Well, another year flew by and the next one is well underway! This is a friendly reminder that the Georgia Cruisers annual membership fees for 2018 are due. Monthly meetings are still the first Tuesday of the month (so this coming Tue Feb 6) – currently Fuddruckers near NorthPoint Mall in Alpharetta. Rides are monthly (except in the dead of winter.) We’re still mostly on Mud, but hitting on Facebook too. Dues are just $15/year (please add $1 if paying by PayPal to cover fee - send to paypal@gacruisers.com).

Forum GA- Georgia Cruisers (Still the best forum for the club's communications)
    Facebook - @Georgia.Cruisers <WITH a “dot”>(@Georgia Cruisers <NO dot> is not as current)Website www.gacruisers.com

If you haven't done so already, please renew at your first opportunity, and join us for meetings and rides.

Also, consider volunteering for something to help with the club. There's always something to help with, either in a role or a one-time activity. Maybe you have an idea for something fun – we’re all ears. Some examples of typical things:

Organizing/helping with an event (of any kind, does not have to be wheeling)
    Facebook-master
    Webmaster for www.gacruisers.com
    2017 t-shirt, koozie, sticker or other doodad
    Liaison with other clubs
    Any of the Board of Director positions: Secretary, Treasurer, Membership, TLCA Liaison, VP, or Prez
    Sponsorship coordinator
    Misc
    Post your own idea!​

Thanks! RJ

pandathrust likes this.
  2. rjs78

rjs78 SILVER Star

And I still don't see how to post this message to the group's facebook page, I don't have the "write something" or "post" selections anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

3. k9crazy

k9crazy K9CRZ SILVER Star

Y’all aren’t in my part of the country (I’m the Centeal Region rep), but as a former GA Cruiser i keep an eye out. TLCA has a list of chapters in good standing and it seems GA Cruisers hasn’t responded to requests to get current.

Let me know if it’s an oversight and I’ll get you connected to the right person.

4. coachbrett

coachbrett

I wanted to confirm that the monthly meeting is this Tuesday, March 6th at Fuddruckers in Alpharetta. Not sure of time?

5. rjs78

rjs78 SILVER Star

Bumpity bump for the dues!

6. pillguy

pillguy

Media:
    Albums:
    Hi Guys,
    I updated our TLCA Member in good shape form. 20180407_133413-1.jpg