2018 Appalachian Toyota Roundup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone else going this year? I went a couple years ago and had a blast. Going to hit it again this year, and I'm taking a few extra days off to maybe hit some trails in between north Florida and Kentucky on the way.

Appalachian Toyota Round-Up

Anyone else going this year? I went a couple years ago and had a blast. Going to hit it again this year, and I'm taking a few extra days off to maybe hit some trails in between north Florida and Kentucky on the way.

Appalachian Toyota Round-Up
Was looking into this. Would be taking young kids, 7 and under. Want to tent camp while there, what's it like? Any recommendations or info would be great. Thanks

The campground itself is pretty nice, but there's no power. The showers and bathrooms were clean. The little cabins you can rent are even nicer, but probably all reserved. The only thing I didn't like about the campground was that there were lots of trucks and buggies coming and going until probably 1 or 2 in the morning, which made it difficult to sleep. I took my daughter with, and she had a great time. It's a very friendly atmosphere, and I wouldn't have any reservations bringing young kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom