SOLD 2017 Toyota Tundra SR5 DCSB 4x4 - Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price lowered to $37,000. Save some money and buy it built: 2017 Toyota Tundra SR5 DCSB 4x4

Here is your chance to buy my dream truck! I bought this truck in Aug. 2017 and had Wilsonville Toyota do all of the work on it when I bought it. That means that all of the modifications are covered under the factory warranty. Maintenance has been done though ToyotaCare at Wilsonville Toyota since new. There is still free maintenance at any Toyota dealership for another year. The truck currently has 22,700 miles and is not being driven.

Vehicle features include: 5.7l i-Force V8 (381 hp / 401 ft-lbs), 6-spd automatic trans, part-time 4WD, A-TRAC, Auto LSD, Tow pkg (hitch, 4.30:1 axle gears, engine & trans coolers, HD battery & alt, intergrated 4/7-pin connector, trailer brake controller with sway control), rear backup camera, 8 airbags, tire pressure monitor system, easy lower/lift tailgate, 40/20/40 front bench seat, Entune Audio Plus (AM/FM/HD/SXM/CD/USB/Bluetooth), A/C, Pwr windows, pwr locks, heated mirrors, all weather floor liners, and chrome exhaust tip.

Aftermarket parts include: Southern Style Off-Road Hybred front bumper with LED light bar, Revtek 437 2.5"/1.25" lift kit, 275/70R18 Cooper Discovery STT Pro tires, 18" Fuel Vector wheels, tinted windows, Lund roll-up tonneau cover, Bullet Liners spay-in bedliner, N-Fab steps, and debadged. (Comes to over $5,000 in aftermarket parts alone!)

Like I said, I bought this truck brand new and had it outfitted to my dream truck. I have to sell due to changes in the family. As much as I LOVE this truck, family comes first. My loss, your gain. PRICE LOWERED TO $37,000!!! The truck is financed through Oregon Community Credit Union.

DSC-0001.jpg

DSC-0002.jpg

DSC-0005.jpg

DSC-0010.jpg

DSC-0011.jpg

DSC-0013.jpg

DSC-0014.jpg

DSC-0015.jpg

Last edited:
new to the Tundras - is that a 6 1/2 foot bed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom