2017 AAV Desert Rendezvous (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
Sign up is open over on AAV for this. Feb 10-12. Same as recent events. $20 non-refundable payment due to get on the RSVP list.

http://americanadventurist.com/foru...desert-rendezvous-official-thread.4474/unread

While I love what we've done with this outing in the past with the literally tons of trash we've cleaned up at the Split Mountain BLM location, that Friday is my last day of Accounting close at work and is usually a late evening. I just don't want to be rolling into a campsite at midnight or later!

Have fun.

Really sorry you can't make it........

Unfortunately, all of the AAV events this year are too early in the month for me. Dan understands. Hazard of the profession.

Expo West May 12-14 (not an AAV event, but AAV is a sponsor) may be about the only thing late enough in the month to attend. We'll see.

Dan understands. Hazard of the profession.

Yep, definitely cannot make this happen this early in the month. I'll barely have recovered from the YE close and audits before starting Feb.

Guess we need to plan our own SoCal 80's Rendezvous.

x2 on something later in the month! January is out and February thru mid month. Unfortunately with 4 payrolls to process for our US based companies, I'm hosed if the weekend falls between the 16th/20th or 1st/5th as those are my payroll processing windows for our semi-monthly payroll cycles! :deadhorse: Chained to my desk.:eek:

I am definitely up for a SoCal80's run. That said,I hope you guys still accept me. I bought a 06 100 series and the 80 will be up for sale soon.

That's ok Sean I have been hanging with a few 100 series guys lately. Baja trip last month.

Baja camp.jpg

Maybe put some tentative dates for a trip around the end of February or end of March.

My invite on the Baja trip must have gotten lost in cyberspace...:frown:

That's ok Sean I have been hanging with a few 100 series guys lately. Baja trip last month.

View attachment 1367071
Nice ! Ya I love the 80 but the 100 is just amazing. I got a great deal on a low mileage 2006 that I couldn't pass up. Super clean truck! Working on the lift and other stuff now. Hopefully I will have it somewhat together but march.

It has begun....

From FJranger.

output.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom