SOLD 2016 Tundra Crewmax TRD Pro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This a Real TRD PRO Tundra with the stamped rear fenders, TRD PRO grille, Bilstein shocks, TRD dual exhaust, Black TRD wheels, Black leather interior with TRD Pro stitching, 5.7L engine, etc. Classic Super White paint and all of the factory badging has been removed for a super clean look. Never been off-roaded. Never pulled a trailer. Frequent and consistent maintenance performed. Built in San Antonio, TX. I am the second owner. I bought it in Beaumont, TX with 9,000 miles. Recently registered in Wyoming this past June. Currently has 41,000 miles.

Upgrades include (over $5000 worth):
Magnum Heavy Duty RT replacement front bumper
White Knuckle Off Road sliders/steps (powder coated black from White Knuckle)
2018 OEM Toyota LED headlights
KC Hi-Lites LED fog lights
Undercover Flex tri-fold hard tonneau cover
Spray in bedliner
Full set of Husky floor mats
Limo Window Tint all around
Original tires changed out to larger 295 Nitto Terra Grappler G2s with about 25K miles on them.

No blemishes or dents on paint/body work. No rust.

NADA and Kelley Blue Book is $37,000 - $40,000, in good (not very good or excellant, which would make it value higher), And it is in very good to excellant condition WITHOUT all the upgrades.

Factory recall for the rear bumper has been performed.

Does not have the dreaded cam tower leak like many 5.7L engines.

Lien is easily worked through with your bank. Just get approved for $37,000 and let me know who your bank is and we can work out the details.

If interested, please send an email with a phone number where you can be reached and any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom