2016-2019 LX570 best safety options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need help.....

looking at helping my dad get a CPO LX570 and there is nothing on the web telling us the difference safetyequipment and options we shouldbe looking for???

my brother has an older 2013 LX570 and I have a 200 series Land Cruiser, but my brothers and my trucks are both older and we are notfamiliar with the options after 2016.

thank you
Mark
9B61740E-75BF-4B10-89FC-0BB5DDFA83FF.jpeg

I believe the SAFETY equipment are all standard on all 2016+ LX...so, you need not worry. The only "safety" option is heads-up display but that is really not a safety feature.

Last edited:
IIRC, the 2016 - 2020 LX570’s have the same safety features. Someone please chime in and correct me if my memory isn’t serving me well. Also, you can download the LX570 brochures for each year at Lexus.com and they highlight and also list the features. There are only a few options for the
LX but the safety related ones are all standard I believe. This is not true for the 2016 - 2020 GX460’s, however. But I digress.

I looked into this specifically (safety features) back in January when I was shopping for an LX.

Cheers,
John

My dad has wanted a new one for a little while and with the current economic situation, this might be the right opportunity.

Cool. You all will be in a 200 series cruiser soon.

👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom