2014 LSLC Round Up - Official Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Registered.

It's brewed in Fort Worth. There are several different brews. Somebody grab a case and bring it out.

Sorry I can't make it folks, but Perry's got the stuff for registration and the raffle. I'm drinking a lot so I'll be there in spirit. LOL

Anyone know of a place called Rahr&Sons ? I need 1 case of beer i can bring back for a buddy. If you can deliver it to the round up i will pay you for it Thanks

Just registered, sorry Jeff. Might not have a vehicle, but damn it, we're comin' anyway.

So dinner/raffle is fri night. There going to be a potluck on Sat night?

Event Updates:

Friday Night:

This is the night for our pot luck dinner, this always works out well as everyone brings some amazing stuff.

The Children's raffle and the big Raffle follows the dinner

Saturday:

Mason County Road Tour, times TBD (stay tuned). This is a nice drive through Mason County that will include dirt roads, some low water crossings. A very scenic tour of the area. This year's route will be a little different than last years and will include some new things. We had a lot of trucks do it last year, it's was a real nice run.

Saturday Night:

Catered BBQ dinner

Musical entertainment is after dinner. This year's band is Austin's own, Statesboro Review. These guys are good, don't miss it.

Last edited:
What else can i bring along :)

20140308_120351.jpg

my son is planning on coming down early saturday morning , does anyone know how much it would cost him to just attend all day saturday ?

First year for me and my Daughter to attend. We will be up Friday afternoon. Look forward to meeting you all.

Red Nail polish Heather?

Schedule of Events:

Thursday:
Registration opens - 9:00 am
Driver's Meeting - around 9:00 am
Wheeling all day

Friday:
Drivers Meeting: 9:00 am
Wheeling all day
Guided run details and Mason County Road tour details we be announced at the drivers meetings.

Pot Luck Dinner at the pavilion (bring some good stuff): 6:00 pm
Raffle is after dinner (big raffle, driver's raffle, and kid's raffle)
Hang out and socialize until….

Saturday:
Drivers Meeting: 9:00 am
Wheeling on the trails - all day
Mason County Road tour - details will be announced at the drivers meetings.

BBQ Dinner at the pavilion 6:00 pm
Concert at the pavilion - following dinner - Austin's own, Statesboro Review.
Hang out and socialize until….

Updated Map to Park: https://www.google.com/maps/place/K...2!3m1!1s0x86598b6d890d7d79:0x6f9aec4de8623d8a

GPS waypoint to the front gate is:

N 30º 47.642'
W 099º 19.522'

Last edited:
my son is planning on coming down early saturday morning , does anyone know how much it would cost him to just attend all day saturday ?

Pm me for details.....will he be wheeling or watching and is he staying for BBQ dinner and band?

Thanks,

Perry

I'm heading out first thing on Wednesday....anyone else heading down early?
Post up when you are heading down and I will set up a contact log....pm me you info if you want to be included.
My email: plowery42@yahool.com
Cell Phone(s): 214-763-1463 / 214-693-8777

Safe travels!

Perry

Leaving Decatur mid morning on Wednesday.
51 to 20 to 281 to Stephenville, Hard 8 for lunch and then 377 to Mason.
817-454-6484 if anybody needs help.
Expecting to arrive Mason around 3ish.
-Chris

Bailey has a vball game Thursday so we won't be there till 8 or so. She wants to skip it but.....

Were here ! Got the trailer and 40 dropped off this morning at K2. All checked in downtown and enjoyed a Fantastic lunch at the Willow creek cafe. Weather is Amaizing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom