2014 FJ Cruiser TPMS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi. My name is Stan and the day before yesterday got my new set of tires and wheels from tire rack. I got D ick Cepek Fun Country tires on 16" D ick Cepek DC-2 wheels. At the checkout I didn't choose to get tpms installed since they were like $200, but I chose to be mounted and balanced. Got the tires installed yesterday without taking the sensors from the old tires being aware of the light on the dashboard (didn't really care about the light). Now I drove about 10 miles and still no light on the dashboard. Do you think that they accidentally installed a set of tpms without realising that I didn't order them? Checked my card and there is no extra charge from the initial checkout price without tpms. Need your guys's help to figure out if they messed up or the light will still come on? One thing tho, when I had a flat on my old tires I put the spare and the light came on automaticly and I know that spares don't come with tpms built it. Am I one lucky bastard to get them for free?

Every time you are near your oem tires it will read them. Why didn't you get them installed it's only a 11mm nut. Should not charg you for that.

Didn't get them because they were $230 for a set of 4 extra on top of the $1500 for the rims and tires. Was broke at the end of the transaction. What I noticed is that the light is more often off than on due to computer reset so I'm fine with that.

I think that I have a new set of four (new in box) that I could sell you for $50 plus shipping....

Should be....I got them for my 2007 one...not sure if there would be a difference.

pm me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom