2014-Current A.R.E CX HD Cap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dan C

Bonafide Jolly Turkaconis Freak
Threads
Ive been away from Mud for awhile since selling my 80 series:bang:

I did not however, leave Toyota. I purchased this 2015 TRD DC back in December. I absolutely love it.
And Hey! Same Engine/Trans as the 200 Series:bounce:

First major addition is pictured in the photos. An ARE CX HD Cap with aluminum side doors which have storage on both sides :banana:storage boxes are removable:banana:. Headliner is all-weather carpet. Lighting is all LED. Yakima landing pads for tower bars. Also has a 3 port 12v outlet for all that Fridge Freezer goodness. I have a few other additions/mods in the chute. I will post those as they come.

Thought I would post this for any Tundra owners considering a bed cap.

DSC01812.jpg

DSC01813 (1).jpg

DSC01820.jpg

DSC01824.jpg

DSC01827.jpg

That bed cap is loaded with goodies! I would love to get one, if I didn't haul so much crap in the bed of mine.

Its definitely a trade off, and almost a deal breaker losing the "Load O Crap" capability. I can still haul most appliance sized items with the

cap on, which I rarely do. Anything larger finds its way onto the utility trailer:meh:. My plans for this truck are to regain the capability lost when I sold the 80.

I just received my Helton hot shower kit from @cruiseroutfitters today:bounce2:, and in plenty of time for Expo West. Whatever keeps the :princess: happy............ Im kidding, I want it just as bad:rolleyes:

Ive been away from Mud for awhile since selling my 80 series:bang:

I did not however, leave Toyota. I purchased this 2015 TRD DC back in December. I absolutely love it.
And Hey! Same Engine/Trans as the 200 Series:bounce:

First major addition is pictured in the photos. An ARE CX HD Cap with aluminum side doors which have storage on both sides :banana:storage boxes are removable:banana:. Headliner is all-weather carpet. Lighting is all LED. Yakima landing pads for tower bars. Also has a 3 port 12v outlet for all that Fridge Freezer goodness. I have a few other additions/mods in the chute. I will post those as they come.

Thought I would post this for any Tundra owners considering a bed cap.

View attachment 1251766

View attachment 1251767

View attachment 1251770

View attachment 1251772

View attachment 1251775

That looks so good. This is the exact cap I wanted for my Tundra. If I may ask, what was the out the door price for that ripper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom