2013 LX570 headlight washer question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my driver side headlight washer is leaking on the inside near the nozzle. Figured this out as found a puddle of washer fluid under my truck and when I refilled it heard a dripping. I traced it to the headlight. I removed the small skid plate and was able to access it from underneath to the nozzle assembly.

Anyone know how to remove the nozzle assembly? From what i can tell that is where my leak is. Looks like I may have to remove the headlight to access it?

Assuming it is similar to the Land Cruiser setup, you'll need to remove the front bumper, which isn't nearly as difficult as it sounds. The nozzle is bolted to the back of the bumper. Beware, the nozzles are rather expensive.

Thanks I could see the bottom of a bolt from underneath that was accessible somwhere above. So sounds like it could be the same. I’m not sure I’ll replace it possibly just seal it off, since right now when I refill my washer fluid it leaks from there.

Last edited:
Yep the bumper had to come off. It wasn’t bad. About 1.5 hrs to take it off and put it back on. My Lexus dealer wanted $595 for the part. I gued the crack in my old one and found a used one for $50 that I ordered Incase the epoxy dosnt work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom