2011 Toyota Sequoia platinum PPI thoughts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, I have been lurking around here for a while and think have finally come across something that I want to purchase. It’s a 2011 platinum with 150k miles asking 20k .

What is everyone’s thoughts on the price? The car is located in Virginia and I am in Texas. Any suggestions or recommendations for a pre purchase inspection. Should I look into a Toyota dealership doing it or a local mechanic? Will they inspect for rust and other issues that can arise? Attached some pics I got from the seller of the undercarriage.

Lastly anyone have any referrals for inspection in the area around reston Virginia.

Thanks in advance

86ADBE9A-3FB1-4B83-BC23-14A652B56E7C.jpeg

AEEE537F-4E0C-41AB-A0A3-D9C3A7DEDD08.jpeg

I would certainly get an independent shop to do it, preferably a Toyota specialty shop. If you've been in the area for a length of time, you should know about one. I wouldn't take a broken down lawnmower to a dealer.

I strongly suggest doing a PPI and yes, I think $20k is too high.

I would certainly get an independent shop to do it, preferably a Toyota specialty shop. If you've been in the area for a length of time, you should know about one. I wouldn't take a broken down lawnmower to a dealer.

I strongly suggest doing a PPI and yes, I think $20k is too high.
I am not local to where the car is. I am located in Texas and car is in Virginia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom