2010 Trail Team FJC

desmocruiser

SILVER Star

2010 Beige Trail Team FJC. Like most of the features, not sure about the hood blackout and the wheels may be a bit too poserish with the faux beadlock, just glad to see thay are still offering the special edition.

It should stand out as much as the prior all black and the white with black trim spec ed's.!1

Congrats to whoever bought this one without the factory roofrack in Knoxville!!!

There is one in Morrisville, NC. Looks sweet.

I like the hood blackout, may do the same on the hundy.

Last edited:

dadecamp,

I did not know you could get it without the factory roof rack? My parents just bought the same 2010 Trail Teams only it came with the roof rack. Great looking rigs!

dadecamp,
Is that the Sandstorm color?
Its hard to tell from the photo but is the top white or the same as the car?

Thanks
Chris

we have had a few come through my dealership. I didn't think they were that rare but we are kind of a big dealership

Blackout kit for your FJ

I went to crawlorado.com and got the hood blackout kit for my FJ. It looks great. I think it cost 60 bucks for the precut package. Payed my tint shop 30 bucks to install. It really does look good on the FJ. as far as the 2010 team trails model.....those wheel are gross. why dosen't toyota get with the program and team up with icon and include the best componets for this special ride? For the price.....build your own and you will get more for your money.....and it will be far from that stock crap.:D

Double VVT-i...or whatever they call it.

edit: I looked it up.

Engine
4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 with dual VVT-i; 260 hp @ 5600 rpm; 271 lb.-ft. @ 4400 rpm

Last edited:
Sandstorm

Sorry I have not responded sooner. Been playing. :p and addig stuff.

76 TOY dadecamp,
Is that the Sandstorm color?
Its hard to tell from the photo but is the top white or the same as the car?

Thanks
Chris
Yes, the 2010 TTSE Sandstorm has Sandstorm roof.

offroadkid dadecamp,

I did not know you could get it without the factory roof rack? My parents just bought the same 2010 Trail Teams only it came with the roof rack. Great looking rigs!
The factory rack is an option. I have added an ARB Alloy roof rack as well as Rampage Dakar Lightbar, PIAA 520 ATP's and PIAA 580's. I am now installing a Viair Heavy Duty Onboard Air System

Blackout kit for your FJ

I went to crawlorado.com and got the hood blackout kit for my FJ. It looks great. I think it cost 60 bucks for the precut package. Payed my tint shop 30 bucks to install. It really does look good on the FJ. as far as the 2010 team trails model.....those wheel are gross. why dosen't toyota get with the program and team up with icon and include the best componets for this special ride? For the price.....build your own and you will get more for your money.....and it will be far from that stock crap.:D
I am looking for a blackout kit for my new to me Iceberg... sans hood though. Mirrors, handles and bumper caps, any suggestions?

Top Bottom