Events/Trails 200's and a gang of Toyota's hittin it! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@tbisaacs
email2519.jpg

Today I was rolling a 70-200 F2.8 VRII Nikon lens... It creates some of my fav bokeh forsure! I also love shooting with a 50mm F1.4

Love that focal length and lens. Though hats off to your skill as well!

Here's the link to the full size images from the trip if ya guys want them, just hit the download arrow. I'll continue to upload more over the next few days... Awesome trip, let's do it again soon!
Flexin at Tahuya 10-28-2017 - ReitOn

Today I was rolling a 70-200 F2.8 VRII Nikon lens... It creates some of my fav bokeh forsure! I also love shooting with a 50mm F1.4

Two of my favorite FLa for sure. My Canon equivalent of that lens (70-200 2.8 IS L II) was destroyed when I was injured last year...along with the 1D3 it was attached to. Insurance wouldn’t cover it... :(

Your beautiful shots make me Sorely miss that setup. Nice work, as always, Ken!

Ken, you could put a thread up with pics of Yugo's off-roading and I'd be all over it... do you ever take a bad pic?
Steen thanks for the props and a good laugh on a Monday morning, I just pictured a convoy of Yugo's heading through the woods in my head!:) I had to take a million bad photos before I could start taking good ones:) that's how I learned:D I'm super psyched that you and Linda will be at the next LCDC! You guys gonna make the Moab pre-run also?

Last edited:
email2552.jpg

Two of my favorite FLa for sure. My Canon equivalent of that lens (70-200 2.8 IS L II) was destroyed when I was injured last year...along with the 1D3 it was attached to. Insurance wouldn’t cover it... :(

Your beautiful shots make me Sorely miss that setup. Nice work, as always, Ken!

I've got a 6D and the 70-200 2.8L IS II is my fav lens for it. I jsut wish I would get my but out of the seat as much as Ken does to capture our trips! :(

If these images don't sell more Toyotas - then I don't know what will! Beautiful photos. Photographers are special people - able to sacrifice their experience to capture the experiences of others. I'm always torn between wanting to drive and wanting to get cool action shots. Hitting the trails with @kreiten must be a joy because you get to drive and get brag-worthy images of you doing it!

Forget "Wedding photographers".......we want more "Wheeling Photographers!" :)

If these images don't sell more Toyotas - then I don't know what will! Beautiful photos. Photographers are special people - able to sacrifice their experience to capture the experiences of others. I'm always torn between wanting to drive and wanting to get cool action shots. Hitting the trails with @kreiten must be a joy because you get to drive and get brag-worthy images of you doing it!

Forget "Wedding photographers".......we want more "Wheeling Photographers!" :)
3 of my favorite things all in one, adventure, Landcruisers and photography, I love every second of it! Thanks for the props on the pics, maybe Toyota should give me a commission:)

Steen thanks for the props and a good laugh on a Monday morning, I just pictured a convoy of Yugo's heading through the woods in my head!:) I had to take a million bad photos before I could start taking good ones:) that's how I learned:D I'm super psyched that you and Linda will be at the next LCDC! You guys gonna make the Moab pre-run also?

Wouldn't miss it!

3 of my favorite things all in one, adventure, Landcruisers and photography, I love every second of it! Thanks for the props on the pics, maybe Toyota should give me a commission:)
Seriously- I can easily see these shots on the walls of Toyota dealerships everywhere....and magazines.... I see a national ad campaign!!!

I'll make some calls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom