200 with factory winch

The Middle East, Land of Options

The decals are standard on every 200 model in the Middle East (Gulf side), except for the base "G" model and the Lexus. Some people take them off (a rare exception), some go to the car accessory market and add them.

Winches are an option on upper middle to high specification 200's like GXR, VXR.

I can probably hook you up with some decal sets if you really want it. From what I remember, they are not inexpensive! Around $500, if I recall correctly.

From the decal style and color, wheels, and the chrome side view mirrors, this looks to be a VX or VXR model, which is the loaded version with 4.7 V8 or Diesel TT V8, leather, navigation, comparable to the USA model.

JBHorne

Putting a winch on a factory low-clearance bumper is stupid. That's what ARB/Warn is for. If you're going to do it -- do it right!

JBHorne

It is in the slit in front. I believe that front area pops off.
Yup, just like the rear which covers the hitch. I don't understand what Toyota finds attractive about not showing the cars true guts. Take those damn plastic covers off and let the LC's cajones breath!

007-FJC

GOOD EYE! I didn't even notice that.

Man...they like their bling in the middle east. They should enjoy it while they have it.
My eye needed something else to look at. that terrible grille color was starting to make me barf. I do like the chrome bezels on the headlights. No headlight washers? I tell ya, they got some crazy packaging.

JBHorne

My eye needed something else to look at. that terrible grille color was starting to make me barf. I do like the chrome bezels on the headlights. No headlight washers? I tell ya, they got some crazy packaging.
The gold grill is disgusting. I'm with you on barfing.

hoser

SILVER Star

GOOD EYE! I didn't even notice that.

Man...they like their bling in the middle east. They should enjoy it while they have it.
The Middle East is THE largest consumer of new Land Cruisers by far. Since they are the real buyers of the LC, I don't see it stopping.

I guess some ppl are jealous!! cause we get ALOT of options!! from diesel to gas. Manuel stick shift, Auto. You name it. Tire carrier winch all those goodies!!

Top Bottom