200 +933 = 1133..... (Finally towed with the 200) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After going through some recent (ahem) life changes, I sold my tow vehicle (Dodge Cummins Mega Cab) and finally put the 200 into towing service... This isn't a heavy load - but the 200 performed very well: smooth and confident albeit quite thirsty. I was also impressed with the Redarc trailer brake controller.

I had an HPDE track event at Virginia International Raceway just before Thanksgiving weekend. What a blast!
200 plus 933.jpg

Here's the funny part.....my math is really bad.....Its a 993 not a 933....duh.....so the formula should equal 1193!!
:) that's what happens when you upload stuff in the few minutes between meetings at work! Bad employee, bad.

Dream setup!

Here's the funny part.....my math is really bad.....Its a 993 not a 933....duh.....so the formula should equal 1193!!
:) that's what happens when you upload stuff in the few minutes between meetings at work! Bad employee, bad.

The picture makes up for your mistakes haha

Mine is a '95 - It was a dedicated track car - but is now a track and street car.

A set of air bags for your rear springs will take care of that lean for ~$150 and it will tow even better. Nice truck and car!

My car is a about 2500 lbs and if I run with 11% tongue weight it does not settle the rear of my 200 so much. My trailer is about the same weight as yours. I might move the car back slightly and reweigh. Tows fine at 11% I got to run VIR before we lost oak tree. And they sell Avons locally!

Hey my home track! Take a look at my Avatar, you will see the VIR track map in my race team's logo !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom