2 lift weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Done. Back to where it is supposed to be. Hope it holds.

Thanks for your help Barry.

euclid said:
Done. Back to where it is supposed to be. Hope it holds.

Thanks for your help Barry.

It didn't hold.

I'm going to swap the suspension from Jes's truck (I bought it) to my truck this weekend.

If it isn't raining on Sunday I will start on it around 2:00.

I'll buy a case of beer, anyone that gets greasy helping me swap the suspension can drink beers. Bring your own back up beers.

Call me if you need directions, or if you want to know if it is raining.

Me and the Trained Killa' will be there. Can't believe that Killa' has any yard time at this point. I think she has had him locked under the covers!

Later,

Hey,

On call sunday, but i'f you're working saturday let me know

Gotta work Saturday. I might get started Sat night getting stuff on jackstands and such.

Thanks to everyone who helped today. We swaped the 33's, rear springs, and rear axle from one truck to the other. Didn't quite get to the front springs. I am going to see if I can take off from work early tomorrow to do the fronts since Jeff is off and offered to help me finish the job.

Thanks again to everyone who came out.

Swaped the fronts out today. No big problems at all. The front is basicaly the same height as it was with the HFS's on there, but the rear is almost 2" higher than the HFS's. It sits like it is supposed to.

Thanks to Sani for the hand this afternoon.

Pictures of the "big" truck!:bounce: :bounce2:

Glad you got the s***ty HFS springs off there. Unbelievable that the HFS springs sagged that much in a few months! You don't even carry anything in the back of that truck! Tony's HFS 40 springs are doing fine. ???

Lager,

All in all I don't think the HFS lift is a bad one using th heavier duty springs in the back. I think they are fine for folks that don't wheel or load the trucks down. My truck has seen several pretty heavy loads even since the heavier duty rears. Jes's truck sits a little Ass high with the HFS kit, which is how I think the wagon's oughta sit. My truck is a good bit heavier than stock. I weighed it when I was working things out with CCOT and it was a little north of 6K with all my camping gear.

I really like the ride of the OME's on my truck. I am anxious to get a sway bar back on the rear, but I really like it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom