For Sale 2 FJ40 rear Full Floater axles with Ebrake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
UPDATE cleaning up shop and moving my axle rack so I would like to see this last FJ40 FF loaded on a pallet. PRICE DROP 600$ for the last FJ40 FF with Ebrake setup,it has some rust so it would be ideal for someone who wants to rebuild one of these !

Hi I just got 2 40 series rear full floater axles in.I believe these came out of BJ42's wich is the diesel version of the late model FJ40 81 to 84 with the Emergency brake moved to the axle.

First axle has a lot of surface rust and they cut the Ebrake cable when removed from donor 950$

Second one is in nicer condition and has the complete ebrake cable still attached to it 1250$

Both axles came from running vehicles and they should both have the oem limited slip locking differential in them.I have not opened them up and am not planning to do this (unless I will be keeping one) I have bought these from a dealer in Europe and have not removed them myself.

I can strap them to a pallet and deliver them to my local Fastenal store for shipping or Mudship,my zip is 75495.

No lowball offers please we all know how hard these are to find and the rust is just on the surface nothing structural.

Joe
DSCN0754.JPG
DSCN0756.JPG
DSCN0764.JPG
DSCN0763.JPG

Last edited:
Monday morning bump

I have a set or rear disc brake mounting brackets and hoses for your full floating rear end that is for 1980-older (your unit with rusty brake drums), let your buyer know- - -thanks.

I have a set or rear disc brake mounting brackets and hoses for your full floating rear end that is for 1980-older (your unit with rusty brake drums), let your buyer know- - -thanks.

I think in that case they are better of buying one of my 70 series rear ff that come with OEM disc brake and drum ebrake just like the 80 series.

Yep, but at the end of the day when all the other stuff is bought up and you are left with your 1980-older FF, keep my high righteous stuff in mid.

Yep, but at the end of the day when all the other stuff is bought up and you are left with your 1980-older FF, keep my high righteous stuff in mid.

These are 1980 and newer with Ebrake that is why I do not see the point in swapping to aftermarket disc brakes with either inferior ebrake or no ebrake at all.

And no worries I have never been left with anything so far.

Does the one with the disc brakes have a 4.10 or 3.7 gear? Thanks, Geoff.

70 series ff are 90% 4.10 geared

A few of the drum models had 3.70

Saturday bump

Bump

Cleanest and most complete axle sold .

The one that is missing the Ebrake cable is still available.

Bump for the last 40 ff available for now

UPDATE cleaning up shop and moving my axle rack so I would like to see this last FJ40 FF loaded on a pallet. PRICE DROP 600$ for the last FJ40 FF with Ebrake setup,it has some rust so it would be ideal for someone who wants to rebuild one of these !

Would like to know if you have a set of fj40 FF brake drums only for sale

They are the same as FJ60 and still available new,the ones that I have I keep as spares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom