1st SoCal Swapmeet....June 26th in Cherry Valley! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I cant say for sure we could put complete vehicles inside but a display outside the shop is not a problem at all. I guess it all comes down to how much big stuff shows up. Show up early and you get up front, show up too early and I'm gonna still be asleep.

Crosspost from the SD site

I have the following I am planning on bringing:

• a clean pair of amby doors of a 76
  • a well used 3-speed trans/transfer assy
  • 4-speed transmission from a 60 - condition unknown
  • Possible- A440 transmission - good condition
  • a couple of ball and claw front axle assemblies
  • a bunch of emmissions crap of my 76 FJ40
  • some misc FJ55 parts
  • FJ55 springs - one complete set
  • various 2F engine parts - aluminum valve covers, aircleaners, heads, starters, carbs
  • some FJ45 parts left from the build
  • various doodads and whatnots from the big heaping pile o parts
Will be willing to make great deals for those in need of parts-I am on a cruiser parts diet:cheers:

Looking for an idea on who is bringing stuff and if its on trailers that would be outside due to space.......Ie big stuff, how much room I need in the back....
If you are gonna leave it on the trailer/back of your truck, Id suggest some shade.
Inside easy to move stuff should just bring something to sit if you want and maybe a table. I have some dollys wagons to move stuff if needed.

Thanks
Rob

it's a longshot that I can haul stuff out there, but if anyone needs an OEM hitch, OEM rear bumper wings, OEM from bumper and OEM running boards for a 94....I got em. Heck, have a set of 3rd row seats that are virgin too.

Have a set of 95+ wheels I might trade for a set of 94 (cone) wheels. If not i'll just have to buy another set of lug nuts I suppose.

oh and an OEM rear spare tire assembly that I removed for the 4X labs install.

If you want these things and you are going there, I'll start begging the boss for a day off and hit the road from Ventura. Is someone making cobbler there?

Pablo - put that OEM hitch in the classified section here - there's always someone looking for an 80 series hitch! You can probably get $75-100 plus shipping easily. No comment on the rest of the junk...including the 3rd row seats. Mine are encased in a couple of lawn & leaf trash bags in the atic!

I am planning to come out I have sevral things I could set uo inside or out.

SS rear break lines.
drawer system stuff and a couple of systems.
mis parts.

Yeah If its attached to the truck then outside, if not should be fine inside. For you verdor type folks I will leave you a spot right out front.

Anybody need '97 (OK, Dec 96) running boards & hitch (the typical dealer installed Valley hitch setup)? - both boards in good condition as is the hitch - no hardware tho. I'll sell for, um... FREE. Just pick 'em up. PM me if interested. If yer gonna turn around & sell 'em, at least make some donation to some local IH8MUD cause or :beer: for all of us, and maybe the :princess:'s. Gentlemen's honor and handshake still rule. Was going to ebay these, but figured our Socal tribe could find a use. I won't be around for the swapmeet....

I will be bringing the following -
  • 2 complete early style frontaxles
  • a FJ60 4-speed,with bellhousing
  • a very used 3speed trans\transfer assembly
  • stock 76 40 springs
  • Two complete double pulley crankshaft and fan pulley setups
  • a bullbar brushguard for a 40 or 55
  • v8-motor and transmission mounting kit
  • aftermarket transfer case mounting bracket
  • F motor flywheel
  • some old school turn signal brush guards- may be conferrs
  • a complete steering column -with wheel and column shift linkage from a 64 45
  • Steering column from a 76 FJ55
  • a decent set of 12X15 black steel rims
  • a few 2Fcarbs-76 era
  • a couple of early style FJ40 aircleaners
  • A nice clean set of 76 ambulance doors
  • FJ55 front spring packs
  • 2 complete 2F top end assemblies - heads, rockers, pushrods,lifters, and valve covers. One of these heads has been hot tanked and magnafluxed. The other has all valves and springs installed- but condition is unknown.
and a box of brackets, doodads, and various whatnots.

Please buy my sh!t so I dont have to haul it home:D.

I will be bringing the following -
  • 2 complete early style frontaxles
  • a FJ60 4-speed,with bellhousing
  • a very used 3speed trans\transfer assembly
  • stock 76 40 springs
  • Two complete double pulley crankshaft and fan pulley setups
  • a bullbar brushguard for a 40 or 55
  • v8-motor and transmission mounting kit
  • aftermarket transfer case mounting bracket
  • F motor flywheel
  • some old school turn signal brush guards- may be conferrs
  • a complete steering column -with wheel and column shift linkage from a 64 45
  • Steering column from a 76 FJ55
  • a decent set of 12X15 black steel rims
  • a few 2Fcarbs-76 era
  • a couple of early style FJ40 aircleaners
  • A nice clean set of 76 ambulance doors
  • FJ55 front spring packs
  • 2 complete 2F top end assemblies - heads, rockers, pushrods,lifters, and valve covers. One of these heads has been hot tanked and magnafluxed. The other has all valves and springs installed- but condition is unknown.
and a box of brackets, doodads, and various whatnots.

Please buy my sh!t so I dont have to haul it home:D.

That's a nice list of stuff TIm! I could almost use everything on your list.
Now I just need to hope I get the day off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom