Parting Out 1HZ diesel engine, ex-2005 HZJ79 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out, engine parts only, as shown. No caps or covers, i'm keeping those.

Shipping via US Mail from Canada. Please inquire with part numbers unless buying full assemblies.

2019 301.jpg

Interested in throttle cable assembly and fuel filter assembly. Shipped to 92024. Thanks!

Interested on the power steering pump assembly. Please PM total cost including shipping to 77521. Picture please
Thanks

head is sold. Injectors, glowplugs, timing parts, rocker cover, intake manifold parts, power steering assembly all still available. $2000 USD for short block, with all accessories as shown in updated photo removed. camshaft is not for sale.

Another 1HZ engine available here as well. Parting out, or buy it complete for $3K. Turns over, but not tested as running. This one is from a 2007.

hzj_engine.jpg

Just as an FYI (and to bump this up), I'm the one who picked up the 1HZ cylinder head from Adam (wapitimud). He did me right. Kept me posted on progress, followed the FSM removal procedure, offered to take it to a local machine shop on his side for an inspection before shipping it out (came back clean), and then dealt with all of the nonsense with shipping it across into the US (customs, etc.). Oh and check out the crate the head came in - very solid.

Great Mudder to deal with if you're in need of any of his parts.

Do you have a 1hz to h55 bellhousing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom