1HD-T with legendex exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Quick video just to show a comparison of the sound.
It feels stronger. The sound is better. But not loud at all. And at cruise on the freeway its unnoticable.

About to order the same system for my HDJ81, the OEM aluminized steel is shot to heck.

That sound is exactly what I'm looking for - nothing obnoxious but with a nice, deeper tone and some increased turbo spooling. How do you like it?

About to order the same system for my HDJ81, the OEM aluminized steel is shot to heck.

That sound is exactly what I'm looking for - nothing obnoxious but with a nice, deeper tone and some increased turbo spooling. How do you like it?

I'm am thrilled with it. The install was super easy. The quality and fit are great. Sounds perfect.

They say you can re-use the steel dump pipe gasket. I chose not too.

The three exhaust mounts from Toyota may or may not be in good shape. I bought three new ones. I only needed 1 but they're cheap.

What did shipping run you? Sounds great

I paid $1600 shipped. I think shipping was 800 Australian. But the shipping was fast from the time it left I'll show you the time it was at my house was maybe a week

Is there any disadvantage in having a custom exhaust shop just fabricate the whole thing locally?

The down pipe can be a pain in the ass because it's a cast piece.
So maybe buy a prefab down pipe and have the rest made.

Any down pipe options stateside? Never mind I found some prior threads.

Thanks

Last edited:
So maybe buy a prefab down pipe and have the rest made.

Any down pipe options stateside? Never mind I found some prior threads.

Thanks

They exist. I basically gave up and went legendex for coat and ease.

Mine needs adjusted to stop touching a cross member but I'm a lazy ****. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.

I'm tempted to buy the beserker pipe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom