Wanted 1FZFE engine 93-97 FJ80/LX450 decent shape

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by Toyminater, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Toyminater

Toyminater

I am needing a low mileage (if possible!?) 1FZFE engine for my 94 LC, thanks for any help.

2. lagwagon

lagwagon

I have a '95 with 88k. I would sell for $1200 and a '93 with 150k
    Thanks, Jeff

3. Toyminater

Toyminater

Where are you located? and whats the story on them (why are they out of the vehicle?

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=107415

So how about this 95 1FZFE?!! WTF! if i would have responded earlier would i have gotten a better price?! i guess u putting the oil pan on made it 200 dollars more? I was just screwed by another MUD member and paid 1200 for a siezed engine, i can see you want to sell this but I did a search and i find the same engine for sale (by you) and you want more for it now?! I am just doing my homework (about 1200 dollars worth) I really dont need to get screwed 2x so I have to ask any fishy questions and be a dick to everyone, you see I dont have 2400 dollars to throw out at engine buys (I already spent and havent gotten anything back on one and i bought a 94 and it turns out to not run when i get there to buy it, after sending 2000 dollars to them for it)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.