Parting Out 1996 White 80 Series Blown Motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Everything is currently there. Motor does not work. Transmission works.

Located in North Idaho

Front door is dinged pretty good but no paint damage.

Front driver seat is torn in seat. Rear top hatch has some small rust spots.

PM or post here what you’re looking for and I’ll reply with pricing and availability.

I’ll update this post with what has been sold.

- Front bumper is sold
- Rear bumper is sold
- weathertech mats are sold
- front seat switch is sold
- corner lights are sold
- air box is sold

5A05702F-A5C3-43D6-BA08-E3FA182C42CD.jpeg

51C7394F-9871-4AF3-92AB-967532929724.jpeg

Last edited:
i'm interested in the spare tire holder winch and the front trans cooler on the frame under the radiator. Zip is 12020.Thanks

Hello, interested in the front drive shaft and rear calipers shipped to T2E7K7 Canada. Furthermore, please advise as to the model of the AC compressor. Thanks!

so this truck is for sale in the classifieds section AND you are parting it out AND you have craigslist ads up AND you have items listed as sold that there are still ads for. I said i would take the front bumper before you posted any of this if you parted it out. Get your :censor: together. I would have taken a lot of parts, several hundred dollars worth on top of the front bumper.

so this truck is for sale in the classifieds section AND you are parting it out AND you have craigslist ads up AND you have items listed as sold that there are still ads for. I said i would take the front bumper before you posted any of this if you parted it out. Get your :censor: together. I would have taken a lot of parts, several hundred dollars worth on top of the front bumper.

You got it man. I’ve had a whole lot of people make offers and not come through on stuff, including the whole truck, so it’s been a little convoluted on my end as well.

Until yesterday, the only thing sold was the front bumper. If someone wanted the whole rig, it was still available minus that.

Rear bumper was sold for a minute, but shipping logistics put the kaibash on that.

Last edited:
Never mind, I see where the conflict is. You had first claim to that front bumper. Totally my bad. I only remembered people wanting the rear bumper.

Then I thought the truck would be sold complete. Then that didn’t come through, so I decided it part it out.

Other thread for the whole vehicle was still valid until yesterday when I had people purchase parts that would need replacing.

My fault. I apologize.

i know all of this reading and writing can be difficult for some people, i understand.

Left front seat switch and interior fuse box cover (below and to left of steering wheel)?

Do you have all the weather tech mats? Also left rear fender flare with the welting? Also driver's side sun visor if in good shape.

Last edited:
Your inbox is full. I want these parts: steering wheel (without airbag), weather tech mats, front driver side window switch panel. Shipped out to California 90504. Thanks!

What kind of rear bumper is on it and is it for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom