For Sale 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado LJ78 4x4 RHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Build Date: Feb 1991.
LJ78-0010984

Original Importer from Japan with Paperwork in Sep 2006. Owned for last 9.5 years. Located in Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA. Eligible for Import into US.

2.4 Litre 4 cylinder Diesel Engine Code 2LTE with A343F Automatic transmission, 60 series Part time split type transfer Case with vacuum high range selection.

225,000 kms. 18-19 MPG. Daily Driver since ownership. Put about 150,000 Kms.

235/85/16 Goodyear DuraTrac. 60-70% Tread. Very Good tire winter and summer. No Punctures.

First the BAD:

ECU wiring issues for the past 6 months. Engine light On and Off. Startup Stutter and Smoke. has been visually checked for bad/burnt components. The wires beside the connector when wiggled cause change in engine smoke, RPM and engine light. Sensor wires are brittle and cracked. Harness needs to be reloomed or a good used harness installed.

Small Dings and dents on Driver side door and fender. Rear Wheel well Rust starting. Windshield Cracks.

Nominal AC performance. Suspension could use an update. Engine Oil Leaks.

The Good.

Front Manual Hilux Aisin hubs Mod. (Older power locking hubs available)

Autometer Gauges: Pyrometer, Boost and Coolant Temp (Wire Broken at Sensor)

Rear Shocks changed 2 years ago.

4x4 High and Low gears with Aisin Factory Front Electric Winch and Factory Rear Electric diff locker in perfect working condition.

Fully Loaded power windows, locks and Sunroof. All Electrical Work.

Rear Stablizer Bar taken off when installing rear 80 series Land Cruiser springs. (Stored and available)

Cylinder Head Changed with Toyota OEM updated part Oct 2006, Older was cracked on Arrival.

Compression 380-410 across 10,000 Kms ago. No issues with engine RPM, revving, boosting other than the ECU wiring.

EGR eliminated. Vacuum and electric parts stored. Glow Plug Wilson switch Mod.

Comes with quite a few spare and older parts. Original fuel pump (no issues, it was the same wiring problem 2010)

Asking $4000 CAD/- Let me knowTitle: 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado LJ78 4x4 RHD what you have. Can trade with pickup Truck , SUV or Car.
You can search my profile and postings regarding this vehicle.
Contact 780-298-6448
$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

are the issues you listed significantly expensive? Or am I shopping in the wrong locations, that price is much lower than other ones I have looked at.

Hi there, I’m looking to buy this vehicle from a guy that now owns it. Was wondering if you’d have some info on it.
1991 Land Cruiser RHD Diesel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom