1987 surburban cam sizes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Threads
1
Messages
2
I have a 1987 surburban with a completely stock 5.7 TBI fuel injected motor, I'm wanting to replace the factory cam an give it more power and torque. What sizes cof lift and duration can I run without effecting the fuel injection? Any help would be greatly apprecieated!
 
Not able to help on your question, but I also have an '87 Suburban, and it is leaking coolant on the passenger side aft of the 4wd gear box, near the transmission. Any ideas on what is going on? Thanks.
 
could be something to do with tranny cooler or lines to it. not 100% sure possible could be leaking from heater core an running down.
 
Call the tech line at the cam manufacturers. Most companies offer a computer friendly line of cams, and can give you recommendations.
 
Back
Top Bottom