Parting Out 1983 FJ60- VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drivers door ok? Lower seam in good shape? Are you willing to ship it to upstate NY?
It is rusted out at the hindge area

The only real good "door" is the rear upper hatch

I would be interested in the blue/grey DS rear door and the windshield if still available.

I would be interested in the blue/grey DS rear door and the windshield if still available.
Grey doors are sold. windshield is still in

Hi there. I'm looking for a replacement frame for my 83 BJ60. Anything realy wrong with yours that doesnt show up in the pics? Mine's from Nova Scotia so the frame is rust w/some dirt- not much else left.

Sorry, the frame is spoken for.

Used Catalytic converter with good useable flanges if it has them. Don't need the cat, just flanges.
Thanks

I am sure they are rusted as well.

Hey man, I’m the guy who sold you this parts truck. When I took the wiring harness out I didn’t pull the small harness attached to the top heater core/blower box. I was wondering if you still had it. I need the little harness to get my blower motor to work properly. Let me know how much you want for it. Thanks!

Hey man, I’m the guy who sold you this parts truck. When I took the wiring harness out I didn’t pull the small harness attached to the top heater core/blower box. I was wondering if you still had it. I need the little harness to get my blower motor to work properly. Let me know how much you want for it. Thanks!

Come get it. It is all still there.

any of the left hand side glass left?

any of the left hand side glass left?
Glass shown in pics still there. windshield, left and right side windows, rear hatch

sorry, the doors aren't showing the main windows so guessing theiy're not wound down? - so as far as Left Hand side goes, just the rear left door 1/4 window from the grey doors, and rear side trunk window on the white one?

sorry, the doors aren't showing the main windows so guessing theiy're not wound down? - so as far as Left Hand side goes, just the rear left door 1/4 window from the grey doors, and rear side trunk window on the white one?
grey doors are gone
yes rear fixed glass windows are there

Do you have a drivers door handle or the drivers side hood spring assembly? Color does not matter.
If it is not in the pics I do not have them. I will look for the hood spring

I updated 1st post.

Do you have a drivers door handle or the drivers side hood spring assembly? Color does not matter.
Both hood springs and hinges are still on truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom