1973 - 1978 FJ40 Front Cup Holders - Version 2022! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

corleykj

Jack of some, definately master of none.
Threads
Thanks for everyone's feedback on cupholders over the years. I made a new one for myself and thought I would post here and get some feedback as I will most likely keep making more for myself and some MUD members. I also made a few extra and will have those for sale in the classifieds section.

These cupholders are made from 16 gauge steel and fit the factory front seat frame bolts. They utilize plastic cup holder inserts. It has slots for installing factory bolts utilized to secure the center console to the seat frame . These are low profile and allow me to put a bike water bottle in with plenty of room under the shifter when in 4th gear. I didn't put a 12 volt outlet on this one, because I removed the front off-road lights from my bumper.

If you have any suggestions for improvements I can make in the future please let me know. I love tinkering with things and making them better for myself or others.

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 5.28.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 5.26.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 5.28.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 5.29.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 5.27.52 PM.png

Just a quick shout out for this product, I just installed one last month, and it works great. Very strong, and as stated, will accommodate a tall drink.

Just a quick shout out for this product, I just installed one last month, and it works great. Very strong, and as stated, will accommodate a tall drink.
Thanks for the kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom