Parting Out 1970s part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_0352.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG
Pretty rusty but a lot of ok parts
Let me no what you want

I can't tell from your photos - do you have the following parts available:
- Rear hatch glass
- Rear jump seats
- Spare tire carrier
- Driver seat bracket / runners
- Under-driver seat tool box

I would be interested in the gas cap with chain if it's got one. And the rear marker lights ( red ) that mount to quarter panels.
thanks!

Interested in the following:
- Front door stoppers that prevent the front doors from opening all the way forward
- Dome light inside the hardtop near the driver's head
- PTO and related parts
- Front door round gray plugs that cover the wing window inspection hole

I also need the temp. and oil gauges from the instrument cluster.

I can't tell from your photos - do you have the following parts available:
- Rear hatch glass
- Rear jump seats
- Spare tire carrier
- Driver seat bracket / runners
- Under-driver seat tool box
Have drivers seat bracket, rear hatch glass and vgc rear seats with no rips or tare. I have to check hatch glass I have 2 hatches

IMG_0354.JPG
IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_0356.JPG
IMG_0357.JPG
More pictures, I just started stripping this today and I go back to work tomorrow. Patience please. Cruiser has excellent windshield, rear doors need help, front doors need help,vacuum transfer case and another case in bed. Seat brackets in good condition but need clean up and paint, front bib in good condition and another vcg. Wipers and motor. Emblems, side markers, front seat. Original antenna in vgc. Will separate parts off of front doors. Steering wheel, all dash knobs and instrument cluster and more.

IMG_0358.JPG
IMG_0359.JPG
IMG_0360.JPG
IMG_0361.JPG
View attachment 1478212 View attachment 1478213 View attachment 1478214 View attachment 1478215 More pictures, I just started stripping this today and I go back to work tomorrow. Patience please. Cruiser has excellent windshield, rear doors need help, front doors need help,vacuum transfer case and another case in bed. Seat brackets in good condition but need clean up and paint, front bib in good condition and another vcg. Wipers and motor. Emblems, side markers, front seat. Original antenna in vgc. Will separate parts off of front doors. Steering wheel, all dash knobs and instrument cluster and more.
More

Any hope that those horns work?

What are you asking for the green rear hatch with broken glass?
I was thinking $175 shipped, it has very little rust

I can take more pictures if you like

James

James I sent you a pm with my email and phone #for some additional pics on the green hatch. No hurry whenever you can, many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom