1969 FJ55 Land Cruiser project vehicle with 1971 parts vehicle. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Will try to sell one more time, after that she might end up as scrap.

I started this project but don’t have the time to put into it any more. What I have is;

1x 1969 FJ 55 runs, but currently has front axle out of it because I was going to switch the drum brakes out for disk breaks (from the 1971)

1 x 1971 parts vehicle not sure if it runs but does not roll.

5 x New 34X9.5 SS Super Swamper Tires on white steel rims

1 x New 2.5” Front and 3” heavy duty shacle lift kit (with u bolts and shims)

1 x New wiring harness for complete vehicle.

1 x New rear seal fro motorized back window

1 x Haynes Repair manual

Lots of extra doors and windows, extra engine and axles, and lots more. Since I had it the 69 was in my shop for 4 years and now covered out side for the last 2 years. The Vehicle is in McBride BC, Canada.

Would like to sell as a complete package, but willing to part it out if there is no takers. $3000 takes the whole thing but open to all reasonable offers. Email for more info and pics.

View attachment 880659

View attachment 880663

View attachment 880664

View attachment 880665

View attachment 880671

Last edited:
Wish I could take them off of your hands, but the distance is too much. Please let me know if you end up parting them... I'll send you my list.

I managed to sell the whole thing just now, now to remove the post (how do you do that)?. Thanks every one

Last edited:
Not me. I'm still looking.
In fact I'm about to hit the road again and will be in WV OH MO PA and maybe Texas. Maybe I can find something while I'm out working for the next month.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom